Bride: The Wedding Show will be returning to Westpoint Exeter for on October 7 and 8, promising all the elements for planning a perfect wedding under one roof.
- Spectacular choreographed catwalk shows will be taking place three times daily at 11.30, 1.15 and 3 will give inspiration to the bride-to-be, her mother, the bridesmaids and the groom. They combine a showcase of the latest wedding fashions with music and captivating choreography.
- Live music will be performed on the cafe stage to give brides and grooms-to-be ideas for their own wedding reception
- Magician Dan Brazier will be entertaining visitors throughout the weekend
- The vintage and handmade area will provide inspiration on ways to create those personal touches for the big day
- Hair and beauty exhibitors will give the bridal party top tips, make-overs and advice
- The stylish Champagne bar provided by Posh Nosh will lend even more sparkle to the occasion
- Free copies of South West Bride magazine and an official show guide are given away to brides as they arrive
- A free goody bag packed full of treats, token samples and favours will be given to the first 100 brides through the door each day
- Buy tickets for £5 each or £15 for a group of four in advance here. Tickets are £7.50 each on the day