There is plenty to see and do at Bride: The Wedding Show at Knebworth House on 7-8 January, 2017:
- Nearly 100 of the region’s finest wedding suppliers from venues to stationers, bridal boutiques to cake-makers and florists to photographers will be on hand under one roof in the barns and the marquee, set in the beautiful surroundings of Knebworth House, to help you plan your perfect day
- Spectacular choreographed catwalk shows taking place three times daily at 11.30am, 1.15pm and 3pm will give inspiration to the bride-to-be, her mother, the bridesmaids and the groom. They combine a showcase of the latest wedding fashions with music and dancing, guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face. Latest bridal collections will be on display from Hinxworth Bridal among others with menswear by Moss Bros and Chimney’s and guest-wear outfits from John Lewis
- Try on wedding dresses at Bride: The Wedding Boutique where you might find ‘the one’ plus outfits for your bridesmaids, all from the region’s finest bridal shops
- Live music and entertainment performances will give brides and grooms-to-be ideas for their own wedding party, courtesy of Mr H Productions
- Treat yourself to a glass of fizz from the champagne bar to lend even more sparkle to the occasion
- Free copies of Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Bedfordshire Bride magazine and an official show guide are given away to brides as they arrive
- A free goody bag for the first 100 brides through the door packed full of samples, treats and favours to take home.
Tickets are now on sale. They are £4 each or £12 for a group of four in advance here. Tickets are £5 each on the door.